Do you use Sendinblue for your email marketing and want to connect it to your WordPress contact form to capture leads?
After going through this article you will be able to easily create a smart Sendinblue contact form in WordPress and skyrocket your email marketing process!
With Sendinblue addon on WPForms, you will be able to easily organize leads, automate email marketing, and engage with your subscribers.
But If you don’t know much about Sendinblue, or hearing about it for the first time let me introduce you to it
What is Sendinblue?
Sendinblue is an all-in-one tool used by Marketers for Marketing Automation, Email Campaigns, Transactional Emails and SMS.
With Sendinblue you can increase your sales and nurture your contacts using target workflows and scoring feature.
They offer many plugins such as WordPress, Magento, Salesforce and Woocommerce.
A user can send 9,000 emails per month for free, and up to 10,000 emails for only $25/month through Sendinblue.
Small or medium-sized businesses, can definitely give SendinBlue a try – As they probably won’t find a better email marketing tool at this price point.
What is WPForms?
WPForms is a WordPress plugin that helps you create beginner-friendly WordPress forms in minutes with a drag & drop form builder. The forms you create with WPForms are easy to embed and mobile-friendly.
With WPForms you can create:
- Contact form
- Payment form
- Email subscription form
- Registration form
Other features of WPForms include:
- Multi-page forms
- Payment gateway integration
- Spam Protection
- Smart conditional logic
- Instant notifications
- Email marketing software integration
Now we will integrate salesforce form with the help of WPForms on your WordPress in just a few simple steps
So let’s begin!
STEP 1: Install and Activate the Necessary Plugins
For this tutorial, first we need to install WPForms.
To install WPForms plugin installed on our WordPress website follow the steps given below –
1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Plugin and then click on Add New.
2. Type WPForms in the search box.
3. Click Install and then Activate.
4. Once you have a license key head over to WordPress dashboard and then WPForms > Settings.
Note: One MUST have an Elite license to use this feature.
3. Now enter the License key to get started.
4. Now, once you’ve got WPForms installed and your license is verified, you’ll be able to quickly install and activate the Sendinblue addon.
STEP 3: Connecting Your Sendinblue Account to WPForms
1. After Installing and Activating Sendinblue addon, go to WPForms » Settings and click on the Integrations tab.
2. Now click on the Sendinblue option to expand its settings and then click the Add New Account button.
3. To add Sendinblue account we have to enter Sendinblue API key. To get that log into your Sendinblue account. After logging in, click on the main menu, and select SMTP & API.
4. Copy the API key and go to your WPForms settings.
5. Now, add a nickname to the Sendinblue Account Nickname field.
6. Lastly, click the Connect to Sendinblue button. WPForms will now connect your site to your Sendinblue account.
STEP 3: Add Sendinblue Integration to Your Form
After connecting WPForms with your Sendinblue account, you’re ready to add Sendinblue to a form. But first we have to create a new form.
1. On your WordPress dashboard click on WPForms and then on Add New.
2. Choose any of the form templates. WPForms lets you add custom fields on your contact form with a simple drag and drop.
3. Now customize the form fields accordingly so the customer will know what items are available to order.
4. Click on “Available items” on the right side of the template. This will open up the “field option” in the left panel. You can now change the name of the fields, add or remove order items, and change the prices.
6. To add any other additional fields to your form just drag and drop the field of your choice from the left-hand side to the right-hand side.
7. Within the form builder, go to Marketing > Sendinblue and click on the Add New Connection button.
8. Now, here you can provide a nickname for this connection.
After you’ve selected an action to perform, you will also be able to configure additional settings.
- Email: subscriber’s email address.
- New Email: Select the WPForms field that would contain the new email address of the subscriber.
- List: Select the Sendinblue list that you’d like the subscriber to be added to.
9. After configuring all your settings, click Save. To save all your form settings.
This is it!! Follow these points step-by-step and you will be able to install and use the Sendinblue addon with WPForms.