Do you want to connect your WordPress website leads into Salesforce?
After going through this article you will be able to easily integrate salesforce form on your website and will be able to import your WordPress website leads in Salesforce.
But first I want to make sure that you know about Salesforce (CRM)
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is one of the most popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software service that helps businesses manage and analyse its own interactions with its past, current and potential customers.
This helps in better customer communication, the streamlining of the process and improved sales.
Problem faced with Salesforce integration to a website in the past
There are various tools that help in generating leads on your WordPress website but earlier the problem was, it doesn’t automatically import leads that the website has generated into your Salesforce CRM. One has to manually copy data from your form entries to Salesforce
Now WPForms have come up with their new Salesforce addon will automatically send form entries to Salesforce CRM.
What is WPForms?
WPForms is a WordPress plugin that helps you create beginner-friendly WordPress forms in minutes with a drag & drop form builder. The forms you create with WPForms are easy to embed and mobile-friendly.
With WPForms you can create:
- Contact form
- Payment form
- Email subscription form
- Registration form
Other features of WPForms include:
- Multi-page forms
- Payment gateway integration
- Spam Protection
- Smart conditional logic
- Instant notifications
- Email marketing software integration
Now we will integrate salesforce form with the help of WPForms on your WordPress in just a few simple steps
So let’s begin!
STEP 1: Install and Activate the Necessary Plugins
For this tutorial, first we need to install WPForms.
To install WPForms plugin installed on our WordPress website follow the steps given below –
1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Plugin and then click on Add New.
2. Type WPForms in the search box.
3. Click Install and then Activate.
4. Once you have a license key head over to WordPress dashboard and then WPForms > Settings.
Note: One MUST have an Elite license to use this feature.
3. Now enter the License key to get started.
STEP 2: Create a New Form
1. On your WordPress dashboard click on WPForms and then on Add New.
2. Choose any of the form template. WPForms lets you add custom fields on your contact form with a simple drag and drop.
3. Now customize the form fields accordingly so the customer will know what items are available to order.
4. Click on “Available items” on the right side of the template. This will open up the “field option” in the left panel. You can now change the name of the fields, add or remove order items, and change the prices.
6. To add any other additional fields to your form just drag and drop the field of your choice from the left-hand side to the right-hand side.
STEP 3: Connect Your Form With Salesforce
1. Click on WPForms > Addons
2. Select the Salesforce add-on by clicking on Install Add-on button
3. Now link your Salesforce account to WPForms plugin. To know the process click here
4. Once you’ve linked your Salesforce account, you’re ready to connect it with your forms.
5. Now open your form builder, and go to Marketing » Salesforce.
6. Click on add new connection.
7. Next, select the object you want to create in the settings for your form.
STEP 4: Map the fields in your form to the fields in Salesforce
After the object is chosen next step is to map the fields in your form to the fields in Salesforce.
You can also control which entries are sent to Salesforce by using Conditional Logic.
Do you know? With WPForms Salesforce addon integration you can connect any form to Salesforce. You can also add multiple Salesforce account to properly manage your data entries.
This is it! Now all your WordPress website leads which are generated through WPForms will be sent to Salesforce automatically.